Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Colours

I made a promise to stop buying nail polish for the rest of the year (2009). Thankfully a special exception was made for my birthday in October.

Ocean Love Potion: Sephora by O.P.I

The color is a combination of green and blue. Sephora calls it "Mediterranean turquoise". The pale hue sits perfectly with my skin tone. However at $9 I expected the product to last longer than it did. It started chipping the very next day. :o(

Green-wich Village: O.P.I

A beautiful retro light green. I got some sideways glances for rocking it even though I remember reading somewhere that green was all the rage. (maybe I'm making that up?) It reminds me of Kermit the Frog. $8, classic O.P.I quality. Long lasting. gold star.


Steel-ing the Scene: essie

Speaking of Gold Stars. This was my first experience with essie and I have to say it has made quite the impression. Radiant muted gold with tiny flecks of glitter. AWESOME! great quality, extraordinary shine and long lasting. Worth every penny of the $8 price tag.