Monday, March 29, 2010

des colores

"Sweet" by Milani on my happy noodle lunchbox. Pink is a hard color for me to rock on account of how large and dark my paws are. This one is the perfect shade I have been hunting for. (^-^)*

"Suzi in the Pyrenees" by o.p.i. Its a VERY dark gray, looks black it's really nice but nothing super special. I want a gray polish and this is not it. next time...















I went bonkers for the nail polish that the Trannie Gaga is donning on the cover of the April 2010 Cosmopolitan. Its a fabulous shiny mirror finish lacquer. I nearly creamed my plus sized jeans when while trolling the Rite-aid on my way to the beer section I found this Sally Hanson 'COLOR QUICK fast dry Color Pen' in Silver Chrome. I plopped down my 27 plus shekels for this dicey crap. One of my worst impulse buys ever. Its not chrome, its not shiny, its not long lasting, it sucks. Its essentially the same as using one of those permanent marker taggers use. Except with one of those you would at least get a cheap high. Total trash. Pass.