Saturday, June 12, 2010

I hate....

In an unsolicited tribute to a blog I follow, {http://thingsiwanttopunchintheface.blogspot.com/} I have compiled a list of the top 10 things that suck the salt off my nuts.

1.) People who say "waa-laa" instead of "voila". Sadly, this shameful offense is most often committed by idiotic Americans and pseudo-journalist-t.v.-flunky-newscasters.

2.) Things that promise to be more exciting than ever before. Like the next season of the same ol' show or shampoo, there are never any 'sexy results'.

3.) Cliches like, "give it 110%", "everything happens for a reason", "there is no 'I' in team", "you are too good for him"...

4.) Empty ice cube trays in the freezer. This is not only selfish, it's counter-productive and extremely wasteful.

5.) Paying for parking.

6.) Looking for parking.

7.) Strollers. {And just so parents don't think I am hating on them and their spawns}, 7b.) Shopping carts. Bulky items with wheels that people carelessly cart around without any regard to the other people they are sharing a walk-way with. While I am at it, 7c.) Fat people in Rascals who can walk but choose not to, are guilty of this shit too.

8.)Fake nails. Who invented these? I can see some stupid teenage girl wanting these but how can any grown ass, self-respecting woman glue these fecal matter magnets onto their fingers?

9.) T.V. time-outs (it's a sports thing).

10.) My job.