Saturday, June 27, 2009

My cheap coochie

I've been on a coochie roll but i promise, this my friends, is the end. I went to the market and bought all the supplies to make my own hot diggities (that's what my old lady calls 'hot dogs', she's foreign). I pulled out the abacus and did the math:

Per Dog
fancy mustard: .o6 cents
Kraut: .85 cents
Bread: .41 cents
Sausage: .41 cents
Total: $1.73 per dog

(there is a sausage under all that mustard, i swear)

Moral of the coochie madness story is that its always cheaper if you do this shit yourself at home. Not to mention, all that shit comes in packs so you have extra food to feed your friends, the neighbors, or yourself 6 times throughout the week. A very wise little Asian boy once told me, "when you eat out, don't pay for shit you can easily make yourself, order something you cant make at home."