Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HELL-o

Beep-Beep..."Hello, thank you for calling"... take a deep breathe, listen, wait-what are they rambling about? Get to the point, what the fuck is your name! i asked you for your name, YOUR NAME!!!! "no problem Mr. customer, it would be my pleasure..."search, look, listen wait, he is talking again, say something reassuring,"...yes i completely understand, let me explain to you how this happened..." FUCK, here we go, "... on Friday..." now what!? shut the fuck up if you want me to explain. where does this asshole live? huh- i wonder what kind of work he does? i see he eats a lot of Jack in the Box, Jesus! he is there like every day, what a lard ass. is he done talking yet? "...yes certainly, may i place you on hold while i research this further?" fuck I'm parched, i need some water. lets see, looks like you fucked up Mr. jack-in-the-box, lets hope you wont be a little bitch when i tell you that you fucked up. i wonder if my netflix will be there tonight, or if the postman will put my movie in bill's mailbox again? "Hello Mr. customer, thank you for holding, i reviewed the..." numbers, numbers, numbers, more numbers blurring into more numbers is that an 8 did i say 9? why did i say 4 that is clearly a 3, "unfortunately sir, i don't have an itemized description of what transpired during that transaction." dumbass, how the fuck am i supposed to know what you bought for fuck sakes! "...of course i understand that its a great deal of money sir, and yes i know the economy is bad..." i cant talk anymore my throat my fucking throat feels like its closing in. my mouth labours to form words. over and over again these words-these meaningless words. the sound of my voice is so irritating, it sounds like noise, what did i just say? ARG!!!! GOD DAMN IT i have to piss! when is my next break, 6:45, what time is it, 4:00. fuck me. "...yes, of course i understand..." fucking-A! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! "Is there anything else i can help you with? We appreciate your business sir, have a nice day." Beep-Beep... "Hello, thank you for calling..."